This JeremyIversen.com Internet Web Site Agreement (the "Agreement") is between you and JeremyIversen.com/Jeremy Iversen ("JIMedia"). Use of the JIMedia Internet Web site (“JeremyIversen.com") signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below in the Agreement:
(1) (a) You acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of use and that you accept the terms thereof. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING JEREMYIVERSEN.COM. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use JeremyIversen.com.
(b) JIMedia reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this Web site. All amended terms shall automatically be effective upon posting to the Web site. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment, modification or change shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
(2) JIMedia may monitor your use of JeremyIversen.com, and may freely use and disclose any information and materials received from you or collected through your use of JeremyIversen.com for any lawful reason or purpose.
(3) JIMedia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on the JIMedia Web Site.
(4) (a) JeremyIversen.com is protected by copyright as an individual and collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents of JeremyIversen.com are only for your personal, non-commercial use. All materials contained on JeremyIversen.com—including, but not limited to, articles and news, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, audio and video material, software, JIMedia logos, titles, graphics and icon buttons—are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other laws of the United States and are wholly owned or controlled by Jeremy Iversen or the party credited as the provider of the Content. At times, in logos, trademarks, and other proprietary content pertaining to external entities, this credit is implicit. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on JeremyIversen.com. You may download the Content and other downloadable items displayed on JeremyIversen.com for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. It is expressly prohibited to create merchandise that employs any of the designs, logos, or concepts created by Jeremy Iversen, or to reproduce or employ them in any other manner without prior written permission from JIMedia. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from JIMedia or the copyright holder, either as identified in the individual Contents copyright notice or implicitly assumed from the self-identifying nature of this proprietary material.
(b) If you are the owner of a copyright or trademark and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please complete and submit a written and signed notification of claimed infringement pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) in PDF format to .
(5) JIMedia may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of JeremyIversen.com at any time, including the availability of any JeremyIversen.com feature, database, or Content. JIMedia may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of JeremyIversen.com without notice or liability.
(6) You represent, warrant and covenant that:
(a) you shall not upload, post, transmit to, or distribute or otherwise publish through JeremyIversen.com any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying JeremyIversen.com, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate the law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the fights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, or (ix) of which you are not the rightful owner or that you have not first obtained permission to submit from the rightful owner;
(b) you release JIMedia and affiliates together with their respective employees, owners, agents, volunteers, and contractors from any and all liability and obligations whatsoever in connection with or arising from your use of any content published on JeremyIversen.com, and that if at any time you are not happy with any JeremyIversen.com Content you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the site;
(c) that you are at least thirteen (13) years old.
(7) You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold JIMedia, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. JIMedia reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of JIMedia.
(8) (a) JeremyIversen.com may contain links and pointers to the other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of JeremyIversen.com. Links to and from JeremyIversen.com to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by JIMedia or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of any third-party resources or their contents.
(b) JeremyIversen.com may enable you to order and receive products, information and services from businesses that are not owned and operated by JIMedia. These business include third-party vendors marketing products designed by or based upon the intellectual property of JIMedia. The purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance, and all other matters concerning the merchandise, services or information, opinion or advice ordered or received from such businesses are solely between you and such businesses. JIMedia does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee such products, information, or services, and is not liable for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information or the quality of availability of such products or services. JIMedia will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of such products, services, or information, or for ensuring the confidentiality of your credit card information.
(9) (a) JIMedia does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through JeremyIversen.com. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. JIMedia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of JeremyIversen.com.
(b) Some of the Content on JeremyIversen.com is fictional, created for entertainment purposes only. The appearance of any Content on JeremyIversen.com does not warrant, represent, or endorse its veracity or existence outside of a fictional realm. Furthermore, the appearance of any content on JeremyIversen.com does not constitute an admission, testimonial, or representation by JIMedia or Jeremy Iversen that this Content is true or an admission of guilt in any claim or action.
(10) JIMedia does not and cannot review all materials posted to JeremyIversen.com by users, and JIMedia is not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, JIMedia reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in JIMedia's sole discretion are objectionable, improvable, or in violation of this Agreement. If at any time JIMedia chooses, in its sole discretion, to review said posted materials, JIMedia nonetheless assumes no responsibility for their content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any content.
(11) JEREMYIVERSEN.COM, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH JEREMYIVERSEN.COM, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, JIMEDIA AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON JEREMYIVERSEN.COM OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH JEREMYIVERSEN.COM, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH JEREMYIVERSEN.COM OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, JIMEDIA AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. JIMEDIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN JEREMYIVERSEN.COM OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT JEREMYIVERSEN.COM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. JIMEDIA AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF JEREMYIVERSEN.COM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
(12) By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively "Communications") to JeremyIversen.com, you hereby grant to JIMedia a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against JIMedia for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
(13) You acknowledge that transmission to and from JeremyIversen.com are not confidential and your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to JIMedia, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and JIMedia other than pursuant to this Agreement.
(14) THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE A STATE COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IN THE COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES, OR, IF APPROPRIATE, THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA, AND YOU FURTHER IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING.
(15) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between JIMedia and you with respect to your use of JeremyIversen.com. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the JeremyIversen.com must be commenced within thirty (30) days after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. JIMedia disclaims any and all responsibility for content contained in any third-party materials provided through links from JeremyIversen.com.
JIMedia is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors' personal information. This statement applies with respect to any information that we collect from JeremyIversen.com. Amendments to this statement will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment, modification or change shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
I. COPPA COMPLIANCE
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, JIMedia does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13.
II. INFORMATION COLLECTED
Like almost every Web site, we collect non-personally identifiable information about you in a number of ways, such as logging your IP address, computer settings or most-recently visited URL. We may also ask you to provide certain non-personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your age, state, etc. We do not collect any personally identifiable information (PII) about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by, for example, entering a contest, filling out a survey, or completing a registration form. The types of information that may be requested include your name, school, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
III. USE OF INFORMATION
In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. We may also use this information to deliver to you information and updates about Jeremy Iversen and JIMedia products, projects, and promotions, and for trend analysis, pattern detection, and site administration. Your information may also be used to contact you when necessary.
Users may opt out of receiving future mailings from JIMedia by following the instructions set forth in the opt-out section below. Non- personal demographic and profile data is used to tailor your experience at our site, showing you content we think you might be interested in. This information may also be shared on an aggregate non-personal basis.
JIMedia employees, agents, contractors and affiliates must have a legitimate business reasons to obtain access to your PII. Outside contractors or agents who help us manage our information activities may only use your PII to provide JIMedia with a specific services, and not for any other purpose.
IV. JIMEDIA “NO-SPAM” POLICY
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
V. USE OF IP ADDRESSES
We use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer JeremyIversen.com.
Our site has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
VIII. OTHER WEB SITES; LINKS
JeremyIversen.com may contain links to other Web sites. JIMedia is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
IX. CHOICE; OPT-OUT
If you are receiving communications from us or any of our affiliates that you wish to cease receiving, please opt out by the following means:
(1) send an e-mail to , or
(2) follow the appropriate instructions in the site area where you submitted your information.
X. PUBLIC FORUMS
This site may make contests, chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with JeremyIversen.com, you can contact us at .